(click on flag to translate on your language)

How to sync Notify&Fitness workouts with Mi Fit?

Hello. I really like tracking my workouts with Notify&Fitness, since it's more accurate than Mi Fit in my opinion. But doing so, my workouts don't show up on Mi Fit, so Mi Fit's burned calories count (which is the one showed on the Mi Band) is not accurate at all.

That's mostly due to Mi Fit uncorrectly tracking automatic activities (for example, I played tennis for 2 hrs at an avg of 140 bpm, and all Mi Fit tracked was a slow walk and some minutes of fast walk).

Thanks to anyone who'll read and/or help me.

Comments

• @inseedious said:
    Hello. I really like tracking my workouts with Notify&Fitness, since it's more accurate than Mi Fit in my opinion. But doing so, my workouts don't show up on Mi Fit, so Mi Fit's burned calories count (which is the one showed on the Mi Band) is not accurate at all.

That's mostly due to Mi Fit uncorrectly tracking automatic activities (for example, I played tennis for 2 hrs at an avg of 140 bpm, and all Mi Fit tracked was a slow walk and some minutes of fast walk).

Just use Google Fit as Main Tracker and Overview.
    Notify and Fitness can sync data with Fit and Mi For also so just read your Calories from there

• @KKum said:

@inseedious said:

Just use Google Fit as Main Tracker and Overview.
    Notify and Fitness can sync data with Fit and Mi For also so just read your Calories from there

Thanks for the reply. My purpose, though, was to show the more accurate calories count on the band, since I found a nice watchface that also shows calories. I'm already fine tracking and reading my actual calories on the Notify app.

• edited July 2019

So, for anyone interested, after tweaking with Notify&Fitness and Mi Fit, there's no way of importing Notify&Fitness workouts on Mi Fit.
    The only workaround in order to have your workouts both on Mi Fit and Notify&Fitness is to start the workout on the band (in the training section) or Mi Fit, and let Notify&Fitness import the workout on the next sync.

But that's a good solution only if your workout is supported by Mi Fit (i.e. outdoor/indoor running, biking, walking, swimming and exercise). If your workout is not supported, then just use Notify&Fitness for your workouts because Mi Fit would export terribly wrong data to Notify&Fitness, so you'd also have to manually add the right workout data to fix that.
    For example, today I played tennis for 1h 15m and tracking it on my band as "exercise" gave me a total of 89 kcal burned, which is 5 to 10 times less than the actual ones. Notify&Fitness imported that workout as 1hr 15m tennis resulting in 89 kcal burned. Thus, I had to manually insert the workout and delete the wrong one to have my kcal calculated correctly (they actually were 900).

Long story short, don't use Mi Fit at all as a workout tracker.
    Other than that, the Mi Band 4 just shows step calories, which do not depend on your workouts, so there's no way to change that (stupid) value.
    I hope I helped anyone.