(click on flag to translate on your language)

Cloud-based sleep analysis version 6.3 broken?

Mi Band Notify 7.0.4
Mi Band 2 FW 1.0.1.81
Official Mi Fit App: Not installed

When using the sleep analysis version 6.3 (cloud based) then after the sync I don't get any sleep data shown. Notify App only shows "no data available". I made sure that I have good internet access when syncing, but to no avail.

When switching to sleep analysis version 4.7 and re-calc the night, the sleep data is generated and shown.

The problems started immediately after updating to Notify App version 7.0.1 and persisted after updating to version 7.0.4. Tho that can also be a coincidence and the issue may be server-side, too.

Comments

• What are the benefits of using sleep analysis 6.3 ?

• edited October 2018

For me it gave better results. It is matching better with the facts that I knew about my sleep (like being awake for some time) and matching better how I felt in the morning (means it probably recognized deep sleep more precisely).

Additionally, since this version is default since quite some time, this bug may affect other users, too, so that's why it could be important to know for Matteo.

• Tried again with Mi Band Notify version 7.1.3 / sleep analysis version 6.4 today and issue send to be resolved for me.