(click on flag to translate on your language)

Auto-Track issues / seriously flawed function

Hi there.
I'd like to report that in my case the Auto-Pause function does not work the right way. Actually it has destroyed one of my best walk workouts.

I had initially tried auto-pause a few days ago with the default setting of 4 km/h. I saw that it kept pausing the workout although I was moving.
So I disabled it all the way.
Today I had my biggest (so far) walk activity and I thought of trying it. I just reduced it to 2 km/h, thinking that I would be OK with that setting. I walked along with a friend for 5,5 km and the Notify app logged only 2,43 km. And I did not stop for more than 5 minutes (to get a coffee - so I was actually not standing still even for that time).
My friend's GARMIN Vivoactive logged those 5,5 km without issues.
Imagine that even Strava (I have enabled auto Strava sync) logged the walk with a "moving time" of only 24 seconds !! Elapsed time: 1:07:55 (which is right).

I hope this is fixed in the next version of Notify & Fitness for MiBand

Regards.

Comments

• The title in the initial post is wrong ! I meant to write "Auto-Pause" issues.... :-|

• The same issue here, I use the app mainly to track walking and the autopause triggers constantly even with setting at 1mph, fix & update please

• @Damodaranudas said:
    The same issue here, I use the app mainly to track walking and the autopause triggers constantly even with setting at 1mph, fix & update please

Until the dev fixes this bug, the only thing we could do is to disable auto-pause.
    Let's hope the next update will contain a fix for this.

• Here is feedback from the developer about this:

"Auto pause depends on GPS phone, if GPS accuracy is not accurate, gps may calculate an inaccurate speed so auto pause may not work correctly. Usually auto pause is suggested when running or doing other sports with a high average speed".