(click on flag to translate on your language)

The "hand" icon is not showing in notification bar at top of phone App crashing after latest Beta re

Hey Everyone,

For some reason the Mi Band 4 hand-with-band icon has stopped showing on my galaxy S7 icon-notification bar at the top of my phone.

Somewhere in Notify & Fit I read this should be showing which indicates that the app-phone & band are in communication.

(notify and fit crashed 3x after this and I can't find the info or remedy again).

Everything had been working fine, but this morning my hr data did not get fully imported into Notify.

it appears to have gone in and out of synch throughout the night.

I am on continuous HR monitoring for sleep (which has been the best and most stable app out there for automatically detecting daytime sleep).
HR monitoring and so have been super stable since I started using it on the 15th. I have not removed or adjusted position of band. it is fitting properly.

Anyway I am using the Beta version, and since the last update there have been several issues with sleep data being present then going missing, Notify crashing, and now hr not being consistently input.

Does anyone know how to get the hand icon back up there?

O have had to reboot my phone several times, and reset the band once since the crashed began

Is there a way to roll myself back to the beta version before this latest one.. Evernote used to send out APKs to install with each beta release, but it appears the play store handles this now (at least for Notify & Fit