(click on flag to translate on your language)

Camera Shutter Button for Default Camera App

edited November 2019 in Suggestions

Can you add a button action to Raise Phone Volume (simulate Physical button)? Then we can use it as Camera Shutter button as majority of camera apps click picture or start video recording when the volume button is pressed. I know that you provide a built-in basic camera feature. But it neither records video nor allows camera customisations. So it'll be great if you can simulate phone volume button pressing.

Thanks!

Comments

• @Govind said:
    Can you add a button action to Raise Phone Volume (simulate Physical button)? Then we can use it as Camera Shutter button as majority of camera apps click picture or start video recording when the volume button is pressed. I know that you provide a built-in basic camera feature. But it neither records video nor allows camera customisations. So it'll be great if you can simulate phone volume button pressing.

Thanks!

Hoping you can implement it and give us a brand new feature

• edited November 2019

Please implement it

• @Govind said:

@Govind said:

Thanks!

Hoping you can implement it and give us a brand new feature

It's great to control the system default camera instead of some specific third party camera apps. All we need is to somehow simulate volume hard button pressing... Please help!

• @Govind said:

Thanks!

Won't it be an innovative alternative method? The available camera shutter apps for Mi Band prescribes the use of camera apps they prefer but we don't like. By simulating volume hard button pressing, we can easily use it with any camera apps (including system default camera) as majority of the camera apps consider volume hard button as camera shutter button.

• @Govind said:

Thanks!

Please!!! Won't it be an innovative alternative method? The available camera shutter apps for Mi Band prescribes the use of camera apps they prefer but we don't like. By simulating volume hard button pressing, we can easily use it with any camera apps (including system default camera) as majority of the camera apps consider volume hard button as camera shutter button. Please!!!!

• @Govind said:

Thanks!

Please!!! Won't it be an innovative alternative method? The available camera shutter apps for Mi Band prescribes the use of camera apps they prefer but we don't like. By simulating volume hard button pressing, we can easily use it with any camera apps (including system default camera) as majority of the camera apps consider volume hard button as camera shutter button. Please!!!!

• @Govind said:

Thanks!

• @Govind said:

Thanks!

Please!!! Won't it be an innovative alternative method? The available camera shutter apps for Mi Band prescribes the use of camera apps they prefer but we don't like. By simulating volume hard button pressing, we can easily use it with any camera apps (including system default camera) as majority of the camera apps consider volume hard button as camera shutter button. Please!!!!!!!!