(click on flag to translate on your language)

Google Fit Sync

Hey there,
I can't sync my workouts to Google fit anymore.
Since yesterday I get the toast 'sync to Google fit failed'. A complete reset of the app and the connection between notify and Google Fit didn't help.
Anybody else experience this?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I have the same problem only workouts ordinary steps and heart rate and sleed syncs just fine. If I manually press sync to fit I says unable to sync. It worked Friday 23 August.

• @jonas111 said:
    I have the same problem only workouts ordinary steps and heart rate and sleed syncs just fine. If I manually press sync to fit I says unable to sync. It worked Friday 23 August.

Yeah that's exactly how it is for me.
    Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

• The same procedure here.

Workouts dont sync.
    All other (steps, sleep, heart rate) syncs works fine.

i make new the connection to google fit, but this is not the solution

Please fix soon

• same problem. It may be something at the Google Fit side, as sync from Strava doesn't seem to work anymore either.

• When can I expect a solution?

• Just tried to sync a manually added workout from Strava and that came through.
    So it must be a problem within N&F after all.
    Any way to contact the developer?

• I found a workaround that may shed light on the potential sync issue. I noticed if I turn off GPS tracking in new notify workouts or sync old notify workouts where gps tracking was off those workouts will successfully sync to Google Fit. Anyone else able to recreate this?

• Tested this just now by creating a 2 minute workout without map/GPS data. Synced it to Google Fit and indeed it went through.
    Nice work around but still needs a real fix as I do like to have a map in Google fit for my synced workouts.

• @MegaColpii said:
    Tested this just now by creating a 2 minute workout without map/GPS data. Synced it to Google Fit and indeed it went through.
    Nice work around but still needs a real fix as I do like to have a map in Google fit for my synced workouts.

True on on using the word "workaround". That may have been too nice of a word for this issue lol as I too enjoy syncing gps data very much. Hopefully they get cracking hard on rectifying this one.

• @MAVERICX said:

@MegaColpii said:
    Tested this just now by creating a 2 minute workout without map/GPS data. Synced it to Google Fit and indeed it went through.

True on on using the word "workaround". That may have been too nice of a word for this issue lol as I too enjoy syncing gps data very much. Hopefully they get cracking hard on rectifying this one.

Having manually forced a sync from Strava, i noticed that there, too, the GPS data was not coming through. Difference is that the sync didn't fail as it did in N&F when GPS data is included.
    Hopefully the dev fixes this soon.

• Got the same issue here, some developer can tell us when we'll get an update to fix this?

• I wrote the developer a mail, but i dont geht an answer. I am not amused

• I also mailed Matteo and he sent me a test version which kind of works: workouts are synced but without GPS data. So he's actively working on it. Give him some time and i'm sure he'll get it fixed.

• Same problem here.

• Any news for this problem?

• Now it's working again

• I can confirm it still isn't working for me. I'll be on the lookout for any missing app update

• Still not working.
    I'm starting to think that the developer will not fix this bug

• edited September 2019

I'm running a dev version where the bug is fixed, I'm sure the developer will roll it out in due time.

• Today I got update on google fit but this problem is still here.

• @MegaColpii said:
    I'm running a dev version where the bug is fixed, I'm sure the developer will roll it out in due time.

Where you find this dev version? I'm starting to regret to have bought this app...

• @atilagrodrigues said:

@MegaColpii said:

Where you find this dev version? I'm starting to regret to have bought this app...

I got it from Matteo directly.

• edited October 2019

A recent update, to I don't know which app, appears to have resolved the issue syncing workouts with GPS data to g fit

• @MAVERICX said:
    A recent update, to I don't know which app, appears to have resolved the issue syncing workouts with GPS data to g fit

Same here.

• For me it's working again as well.