Google Fit Sync

Hey there,
I can't sync my workouts to Google fit anymore.
Since yesterday I get the toast 'sync to Google fit failed'. A complete reset of the app and the connection between notify and Google Fit didn't help.
Anybody else experience this?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • I have the same problem only workouts ordinary steps and heart rate and sleed syncs just fine. If I manually press sync to fit I says unable to sync. It worked Friday 23 August.

  • @jonas111 said:
    I have the same problem only workouts ordinary steps and heart rate and sleed syncs just fine. If I manually press sync to fit I says unable to sync. It worked Friday 23 August.

    Yeah that's exactly how it is for me.
    Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

  • The same procedure here.

    Workouts dont sync.
    All other (steps, sleep, heart rate) syncs works fine.

    i make new the connection to google fit, but this is not the solution

    Please fix soon

  • same problem. It may be something at the Google Fit side, as sync from Strava doesn't seem to work anymore either.

  • When can I expect a solution?

  • Just tried to sync a manually added workout from Strava and that came through.
    So it must be a problem within N&F after all.
    Any way to contact the developer?

  • I found a workaround that may shed light on the potential sync issue. I noticed if I turn off GPS tracking in new notify workouts or sync old notify workouts where gps tracking was off those workouts will successfully sync to Google Fit. Anyone else able to recreate this?

  • Tested this just now by creating a 2 minute workout without map/GPS data. Synced it to Google Fit and indeed it went through.
    Nice work around but still needs a real fix as I do like to have a map in Google fit for my synced workouts.

  • @MegaColpii said:
    Tested this just now by creating a 2 minute workout without map/GPS data. Synced it to Google Fit and indeed it went through.
    Nice work around but still needs a real fix as I do like to have a map in Google fit for my synced workouts.

    True on on using the word "workaround". That may have been too nice of a word for this issue lol as I too enjoy syncing gps data very much. Hopefully they get cracking hard on rectifying this one.

  • @MAVERICX said:

    @MegaColpii said:
    Tested this just now by creating a 2 minute workout without map/GPS data. Synced it to Google Fit and indeed it went through.
    Nice work around but still needs a real fix as I do like to have a map in Google fit for my synced workouts.

    True on on using the word "workaround". That may have been too nice of a word for this issue lol as I too enjoy syncing gps data very much. Hopefully they get cracking hard on rectifying this one.

    Having manually forced a sync from Strava, i noticed that there, too, the GPS data was not coming through. Difference is that the sync didn't fail as it did in N&F when GPS data is included.
    Hopefully the dev fixes this soon.

  • Got the same issue here, some developer can tell us when we'll get an update to fix this?

  • I wrote the developer a mail, but i dont geht an answer. I am not amused

  • I also mailed Matteo and he sent me a test version which kind of works: workouts are synced but without GPS data. So he's actively working on it. Give him some time and i'm sure he'll get it fixed.

  • Same problem here.

  • Any news for this problem?

Sign In or Register to comment.