(click on flag to translate on your language)

How Mi Band / Amazfit button works - Button is not working

edited January 2020 in FAQ

Mi Band 4 / Amazfit GTR / Amazfit GTR / Amazfit Verge Lite
When official app is installed, the music player actions (next track, previous track, volume up, volume down, play/pause) are managed by official app only. Notify app will never send any music command unless official app get removed

Mi Band 3
Mi Band 3 doesn't support button natively, we have added an alternative method to allow fire custom button actions.
To trigger a button action you have to turn on/off the heart monitor on your Mi Band
To trigger 2x and 2x button actions you have to repeat 2 or 3 times the whole procedure (on/off heart monitor for 2/3 times)
Watch the video tutorial

Mi Band 2 / Amazfit Bip / Amazfit Cor
Just tap the button a first time to turn on band display, then press button again to fire 1x button action.
Music player app: we suggest keep selected default option "Next music track" to get app working with any music player app. If you are getting troubles with the generic option, try select the dedicated menu option like "Next music track - Google Music" or contact the support.
We recommend these settings (default) to get button working correctly

Comments

• Device: Mi Band 3.
    I am not able to trigger actions with 2 clicks on the button. This is in performance mode.With 1 click I can trigger.
    To have this option 2 and 3 clicks through the heart rate, do I have to set it to the default mode? This mode returns me as not enabled for Mi Band 3.
    My question: Can I enable 2 or 3 clicks in performance mode?

• @crystyan said:
    Device: Mi Band 3.
    I am not able to trigger actions with 2 clicks on the button. This is in performance mode.With 1 click I can trigger.
    To have this option 2 and 3 clicks through the heart rate, do I have to set it to the default mode? This mode returns me as not enabled for Mi Band 3.
    My question: Can I enable 2 or 3 clicks in performance mode?

default mode is not working for mi band 3

in performance mode, only one button press can be detected

heart rate mode works only in powersave mode, 1-3 button presses can be detected

• hello. when i press button on mi band 4 when it signals that i getting a call and the answe call is activated in the app, the button dont work.