(click on flag to translate on your language)

Amazfit Stratos / Pace / Verge

edited August 2022 in FAQ

Please ensure you have installed latest ROM version on your Amazfit to get all features working correctly
Example: Stratos cannot sync workouts -> Need a more recent ROM version installed (at least 2.3.6.0)

Please notice: old workouts cannot be synced from watch, only new workouts can be imported.
Ensure notify app is running correctly on background (you can see notify notification bar on phone) before syncing data from watch with official Amazfit app

Sleep as Android integration is not supported on Pace/Stratos/Verge due to watch limitations

[June 2019]
Added upload watchfaces wfz support

[09 December 2018]
Newer Notify version 7.4.1 has improved support
We have fixed some bug related to connection with official app

[21 November 2018]
Newer Notify version 7.3.1 has improved support

[03 November 2018]
Since Notify 7.1.1 Amazfit Pace/Stratos/Verge are fully supported
There are still some limitations due to Amazfit like:
- data (steps,sleep,heart,activities) cannot be re-synced (can be synced only first time), so you cannot recover last 15 days data for example
- official Amazift app is required
- Button not supported
- Heart monitor cannot be controlled by app (app can only read data from watch)

[March 2018]

Amazfit Stratos/Pace are partially supported right now: you can customize app notifications.
This is described also on Playstore description, when you open Notify app first time and before purchase a license.
Other features will be added soon, we are working on it, check future app updates.

Please notice, you need official Amazfit app installed too

Check Notify for Amazfit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mc.amazfit1

Comments

• Does this mean we might get fitness data from the Pace, too? I quite like the pace but the default app is utterly useles...

• I have an Amazfit Pace, I try to use this app, but nothing works by it. No matter what I set up in app, it just does not synchronize with my watch, although it says "Amazfit connected".
    Can you help me about that?
    I'd buy the Pro version, but so there's no point to do that.
    Best regards

• Привет я пользу вашим приложением оно очень хороший.Но я теперь на Stratos и для него только оповещения когда будет остальное может есть Бетта тест для Xiaomi Stratos ?

• Any news here?

• Thanks for setting this up. I have just migrated from a Mi Band 2 to the Pace. The sleep & heart monitoring are not as good - mainly because of the app. It urgently needs a way to have interval heart monitoring eg every 10 minutes.

I hope that you will be able to produce a Notify & Fitness app that works as well with the Pace as it does with the MiBand. I, for one, would be happy to pay :)

• edited October 2018

Yes, I've stopped using my Stratos and returned to the Bip because the Amazfit Watch app is too basic. I'm patiently waiting for Notify & Fitness to support the Stratos. Then I can finally see detailed data.

PLEASE give us an update as to if and when we can expect support for the Stratos.

• I am trying to configure Notify with stratos. I am able to send notifications alerts but can't sync steps and HR. I am using Xiaomi Mi a2 lite and have no idea what is wrong. I got theinfo that watch is connected but I am all the time seeing retryfing data and nothing is present after 1 hour. The same was with amazfit tools. I paid for both with trust it will start working but it doesn't. I feel really disappointed. Hoping you will be able to guide me somewhere!?

• Same here. Connects but no steps, heart, sleep is sync'ed.

• Working now it latest release :)

• Is anyone else seeing massive battery drain on the pace? I just lost like 7% in little over 10min testing...

• edited November 2018

I'm using the Stratos, no obvious new battery drain for me. I average around 20% per day -which is normal.

• Looks like it stabilized at around 25% per day now so totally ok.

Just wish I could use it without the amazfit app...

• Hello.

I have a problem with switch on screen on notify function. If this function somebody works at amazfit Stratos?

• Notify always disconnected with Amazfit. Always need to Reconnect with New Amazfit else i cannot add new workout. Also cannot sync old workout from watch n Amazfit app.
    Bootrom 2.3.9.0
    App Amazfit, Mi Fit installed.
    Battery app already manage manually to run on background.
    All license already bought.
    Please help

• edited March 2019

Hello!

I just switched from a MiBand3 to an Amazfit Pace watch and I have to say this app is really cool in regards of customization and feels more complete than Amazfit Watch so good job for that!

I have a few questions though:
    1. Is there a place where I can set up my alarms for my device?
    2. I can't seem to find some options for making my device light up the display when a notification comes in, is there support for such a thing? (I found the option to make it light up when I have an incoming call and it works)

P.S.: I have bought the premium app, thanks again for all your work!

• Hi,

i'm not able to get working Stratos DND button. It seems that Notify app doesn't get button status?
    Any option to get it working espetially with Tasker? Maybye there is an option to install an app on smartwatch to get this working?

Regards,
    Jacek

• @JackTheMenace said:
    Hi,

i'm not able to get working Stratos DND button. It seems that Notify app doesn't get button status?
    Any option to get it working espetially with Tasker? Maybye there is an option to install an app on smartwatch to get this working?

Regards,
    Jacek

I dont know answer for your question but can you maybe help me? I have Stratos and cant sync activites from Amazfit watch aplication.. Does sync work for you?

• @razvan_tudosa said:
    Hello!

I just switched from a MiBand3 to an Amazfit Pace watch and I have to say this app is really cool in regards of customization and feels more complete than Amazfit Watch so good job for that!

I have a few questions though:
    1. Is there a place where I can set up my alarms for my device?
    2. I can't seem to find some options for making my device light up the display when a notification comes in, is there support for such a thing? (I found the option to make it light up when I have an incoming call and it works)

P.S.: I have bought the premium app, thanks again for all your work!

I dont know answer for your question but can you maybe help me? I have Stratos and cant sync activites from Amazfit watch aplication.. Does sync work for you?

• It started to work :)

• No syncing training data from Amazfit Stratos. Fix it please

• Can't sync activity with Amazfit Stratos

• Why don't you answer mails and forum questions?

@Notify Admin - Matteo said:
    Please ensure you have installed latest ROM version on your Amazfit to get all features working correctly
    Example: Stratos cannot sync workouts -> Need a more recent ROM version installed (at least 2.3.6.0)

Please notice: old workouts cannot be synced from watch, only new workouts can be imported.
    Ensure notify app is running correctly on background (you can see notify notification bar on phone) before syncing data from watch with official Amazfit app

Sleep as Android integration is not supported on Pace/Stratos/Verge due to watch limitations

[June 2019]
    Added upload watchfaces wfz support

[09 December 2018]
    Newer Notify version 7.4.1 has improved support
    We have fixed some bug related to connection with official app

[21 November 2018]
    Newer Notify version 7.3.1 has improved support

[03 November 2018]
    Since Notify 7.1.1 Amazfit Pace/Stratos/Verge are fully supported
    There are still some limitations due to Amazfit like:
    - data (steps,sleep,heart,activities) cannot be re-synced (can be synced only first time), so you cannot recover last 15 days data for example
    - official Amazift app is required
    - Button not supported
    - Heart monitor cannot be controlled by app (app can only read data from watch)

[March 2018]

Amazfit Stratos/Pace are partially supported right now: you can customize app notifications.
    This is described also on Playstore description, when you open Notify app first time and before purchase a license.
    Other features will be added soon, we are working on it, check future app updates.

Check Notify for Amazfit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mc.amazfit1

• edited November 2019

When will the application be able to connect itself, without the main program? (With Pace/Stratos) It's weird to keep 2 apps with the same features.