(click on flag to translate on your language)

No weather info with Notify and no pro license given

I bought pro license for Notify and I have been still not given the pro version. Also with this app I dont have weather updates. Help

Comments

• Bump. Please help. Developer has not activated it yet and only reason I am waiting is because I have lucky patcher.

• Same problem with the weather. With mi fit works fine but not with n&f

• @ucme said:
    Same problem with the weather. With mi fit works fine but not with n&f

How long you've been having the issue? I just got the bip yesterday and I haven't been able to do much. Developer has still not gotten back to me. Do you think I should wait or just get a refund?

• Since about 10 days, it could be a traslation problem (mine italian version). Wait and see..

• @ucme said:
    Since about 10 days, it could be a traslation problem (mine italian version). Wait and see..

Probably. I'm gonna wait and if I still don't get the pro then I might just get a refund before Play Store's refund period expires

• Out of curiosity how would I know if I have pro? When I go to check pro license it says to contact developer

• Should be on the left 'license status'.Regarding the weather function, today mine works fine, i have changed the provider.

• Is this solved in the meantime? Got my band today but will only get N&F when I can buy and get the license.