(click on flag to translate on your language)

Heart measure interval does not work

Hi,
Can anyone explain the reason why any selected interval in heart measurement does not work as expected, please? I mean, I can set any interval (1 hour, 2 hour, etc.), buy BIP does not respond as expected, and measures heart rate "whenever it wants". I have set 1 hour interval, and I get measures all the time (as I had set "continuos").

Has nobody seen that?

I have reported that issue in the past; but, even new app version, app keeps working by the same way: ignoring my settings and measures whenever it wants.

Is this issue only mine?

Can you help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I don't have this problem.
    Set on 15 min. it simply checks every 15 min.
    But i have foud that not every change get's through to the Bip.
    So i change a setting, exit the app (via menu in top right).
    Then start the app again and repair via button on top of the app.
    This almost always works.

• Hi, thanks for your reply; but, sadly, nothing works in my case: i have set 60 min. as interval, and I see measurements just every 2 minutes, exactly.

What is going on?

• Hi, did you solved the problem? I am in m the same situation..

• Just a question - is it the interval when using Amazfit Bip internal measurement or Bluetooth measurement? Because I was not able to enforce the time limits even in official application (I set 10 or 30 minutes there and I got similar measurement issues), I even tried to use a watch face without a pulse just in case this was root cause, but was not successful. But the Bluetooth measurement works with any pre-defined interval I set so far.

So I suppose once you start moving, the Amazfit Bip will start recording the pulse at very short intervals to capture the heart rate.

• Same problem for me.
    As soon as I start the heart monitoring, no matter the interval, it takes pulse continuously ...

• @Laurent59180 said:
    Same problem for me.
    As soon as I start the heart monitoring, no matter the interval, it takes pulse continuously ...

Exactly the same situation here, doesn't matter if you set 2min or 1hour

• @IceColdCrash said:

@Laurent59180 said:
    Same problem for me.

Exactly the same situation here, doesn't matter if you set 2min or 1hour

Wait, nope, exit the apo via top left button again did the trick, all good now.

• In the latest firmware the watch will start tracking heart rate continuosly when it detects movement. To override this you will need to set notify to use app only to measure heart rate.

• edited August 2018

This settings seems to work for me, great!!
    (Bip firmware 1.0.1.00 - Amazfit Notify 6.3.2)

• I have same problem, i put 15, 30,...min, but leds lightning all the 1 or 2 minutes.

• same issue regardless of what I try and partner reports same issue...Friggin drains battery..egen when I set it NOT to take a reading it still does it.....

This discussion has been closed.