(click on flag to translate on your language)

Add gpx export function

I know there is already a function to export a map file via the "sync to 3rd party app".
I also know that it might be too much to ask, but I already paid for the pro version of the app.
Since it is not really a "sync" feature to another app, I feel that paying again for saving the data to a readable file should not be a reason to pay again.
Especially since there is now NO way to get your track data except paying again.
Would be interested in what others think about it, or if it's even a feature that others miss

Comments

• agree with simon.. better provide import and export gpx file

• PRO license include sync to Google Fit feature.
    Any other 3rd app sync (including gpx file) is related to 3rd app sync license. I agree with you paying two license can be annoying, but 90% of users don't need these features. So to be able keep a low PRO license price I've split into two license and only interested users buy the additional features.
    There is also a trial period of 24h to test export features.

• edited July 2017

I understand your point, but still, there is now NO way to get the recorded tracks out of the app.
    You also provide exporting heart rate + sleep + steps to a spreadsheet. So why can't I save the track I recorded? Makes no sense to me, sorry.
    Again, it's NOT a "sync" to any 3rd party app. I just want to save my data locally to be able to use it elsewhere.

• I have to agree. I should be able to save my workouts to gpx format. This is different from syncing with third party apps.

• edited July 2017

So dev? Can't you add that function for us?
    As said numerous times now, it's not a sync function we want.
    It's a local save of data that's already visible, just like heart, steps and sleep.
    Why allow us to save these and not allow us to save the GPS data?
    Please, there is no way I can access my GPS tracks now :neutral:

Edit:
    Made a poll for people to vote on. Please vote to share your thoughts with the developer!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13574870

• edited August 2017

So far 12 people have voted and 11 of those agree with my point.
    Do you want to be able to save the tracks you recorded to your phone? It is already possible with heart rate, steps and sleep! But if you want to save your tracks the dev wants you to pay extra :neutral:
    Please vote here to share your opinion, thanks :smiley:

http://www.strawpoll.me/13574870

• 92% or 24 of 26 people want this. Please developer, give your users what they want.

Thanks for your support guys! If you haven't voted, go to the link above :smile:

• hmmm GPX export feature is needed...And doesn't require an addition fee either...Many FREE apps allow convert and export to gpx... please add this feature.

• I don't understand why doesn't inported to gpx export funkcion in the pro version.
    I needed too, but I don't want to buy another plugin!

• @simon said:
    92% or 24 of 26 people want this. Please developer, give your users what they want.

Thanks for your support guys! If you haven't voted, go to the link above :smile:

I voted

• edited August 2018

Yeah. A fox export option would be very nice.
    I've just payed for the pro version and was surprised that it isn't implemented.
    Please device, do it!
    Also voted