(click on flag to translate on your language)

Updating GPS in amazfit bip

Is It possible updating GPS in amazfit bip without ufficial app mifit ?
Thank's

Comments

• Same question here.
    After some weeks of use, it takes the bip more than 5 minutes to get a fix in the open field.
    In uninstalled the official app because the sync was better without it being installed.
    Further more I am very happy with this app.

• I don't use the GPS on the watch, so i don't know, but you can update the firmware incl. the GPS (takes long, so be patient).
    But i am not sur if the A-GPS is also updated at that moment.
    I would say, try it.

Short description:
    On the Notify app, you can go to Firmware update (tab Extra/Tools on the right).
    Choose "Latest firmware" button and click on the "download" button.
    After that a new page will become visible with a pull down menu (1/2 Firmware) and if you click on this, there is an option GPS at the bottom.

• Can anyone confirm this works? Where does the GPS update come from?

I would also like to update A-GPS - it takes so long to get a signal... and installing and uninstalling mii fit every week to update GPS is a pain.

• It all is extracted form the Mi Fit app apk file (downloaded via the Download button).
    That is why i suppose the A-GS is also updated, but since i don't use GPS, i have no way of telling.

But the file is from the official Mi fit app on the APK Mirror site.

• ok thanks

• @The_knarf said:
    Same question here.
    After some weeks of use, it takes the bip more than 5 minutes to get a fix in the open field.
    In uninstalled the official app because the sync was better without it being installed.
    Further more I am very happy with this app.

How did you do this? Me, and others, are wondering how to use the Notify app without the Mifit app. Please help us :)

This discussion has been closed.