(click on flag to translate on your language)

Workouts appear, but no detailed data (GPS, etc) inside

Hi all.
I have the paid pro version installed. I see the workouts just fine in the official app, but when I sync with Notify and Fitness, it only has the header general data, but no details like GPS, speed graphs, altitude, etc.
Some of workouts have this, some dont. I reinstalled the app, had a fresh resync, but no luck.
Any ideas?

Comments

• same here. my last running session with the new firmware syncs only the general data but no gps.

• I have the same problem

• edited April 2018

Same here, it happened after last firmware update

• @ajurjans said:
    Hi all.
    I have the paid pro version installed. I see the workouts just fine in the official app, but when I sync with Notify and Fitness, it only has the header general data, but no details like GPS, speed graphs, altitude, etc.
    Some of workouts have this, some dont. I reinstalled the app, had a fresh resync, but no luck.
    Any ideas?

It's the new firmware, they have to work around it, to get this fixed. I hope they can do it soon.

• I had the same, sometimes, this happens.
    Workaround can be, delete activity on app and resync watch. That fixed it for me for workout from yesterday.

Hope there will be a fix soon

• Same BTW with sleep data from last night. I don't know if this is connected with the same issue.
    I am only using this watch for a few days now, so I don't know when this was working correct.

• @The_knarf said:
    Same BTW with sleep data from last night. I don't know if this is connected with the same issue.
    I am only using this watch for a few days now, so I don't know when this was working correct.

Change sleep analysis to v4.7 which is not cloud based. And resync the sleep

This discussion has been closed.