(click on flag to translate on your language)

After yesterday's (22 03 2018) update sleep data import from Mi Band is not working anymore

p_gp_g
edited March 2018 in Problems

After last update Notify cannot correctly import data for sleep or recalculation does not work correctly. Stats are empty. If I resync data with band e.g. for 2 days and recalculate the day from before yesterday is corrupted as well. Sleep begins at 00.00 and ends at 00.00.

Comments

• I do have the same problem but since 19.03.2018. Hopefully is possible to fix it!

• p_gp_g
    edited March 2018

@ianvillian said:
    I do have the same problem but since 19.03.2018. Hopefully is possible to fix it!

My guess is that we are on the same boat (or update if you prefer :-) ). My ver. is 554 Pro. I might dowloaded it just a little bit later.

• p_gp_g
    edited March 2018

I hope it will be fixed soon, as well. Or maybe there is a workaround? I hope author may shade a light on the issue.
    @ianvillian: My guess is we are on the same boat (update?) I might just pull it down a little bit later.

• Same problem here. Sleep begins at 00.00 and ends at 00.00, or yesterday's sleep is counted as today's sleep.

The data has no sense, and in yesterday's data I have "double sleep", "I sleep" from 09:50 to 12:40 and 09:42 to 12:15 at the same time..... XD

I tryed to downgrade the app version from the "old versions" option inside the app, but after the download the data is corrupt and the installation fails.

I hope it works fine soon, I have the Pro version and it is a little bit frustrating :/

• Solved. It works again. I believe that last update introduced clod based (ver.6) sleep analysis and that issue was in the cloud. Now it works again with cloudy thingy.
    If not then you may select older algorithm in the detailed options on the sleep tab and voila!!!

• I have the same problem. Also changing to a non cloud based algorithm solved the problem.

• After last update Notify cannot correctly import data for sleep or recalculation does not work correctly. Stats on date are empty. If I resync data with band e.g. for 2 days and recalculate the day from before yesterday is corrupted as well. Sometimes it works in the afternoon.

• I have the same problem and was always on version 4.7 (non cloud) then I changed to 6, and still did not fix, and back to 4.7 again. No change. Please can someone help.

This discussion has been closed.