Notify app cannot detect if band is being worn or not
This issue is seen across multiple versions of the app and different hardware versions.
Device: Mi Band 2
Issue: The app is not able to determine accurately if band is being worn or not.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Created intend in tasker for band not worn.
2. Created intend in tasksr for wokeup and sleep.
3. Remove the band and place on table.
4. Check the intends that have fired.
5. You will notice sometimes Sleep was fired. Sometimes band not worn (inconsistent behavior).
Also there is no intend for band worn. So how is it possible to distinguish that?