(click on flag to translate on your language)

Workout category when started from band

Hey there,
whenever I start a workout right away from my mi band 4, Notify recognizes it as walking when synchronized. Is Notify not able to see that I did a running or swimming workout? I found an option in workout settings that let me change the standard from walking to something different, but as do different kind of workouts, that's not helping me.
Do I overlook some setting or something else?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• I only can tell you that for me walking and biking when started from band is recorded properly. Haven't tried the other options yet, but I will try swimming soon. I'm using the latest beta without mi fit.

• @sNaj said:
    I only can tell you that for me walking and biking when started from band is recorded properly. Haven't tried the other options yet, but I will try swimming soon. I'm using the latest beta without mi fit.

Hmm... Weird. I'm using the same setup. Do you have automatic synchronization with Google fit oder Strava turned on?

• I usually start running and biking activities from the miband 4 and they are recorded correctly on the Notify App. I don't have automatic synch with 3rd party app. I configured the synchronization to be on demand.