(click on flag to translate on your language)

Always on display for mi band 4

Will it be possible to have always on display? Just the time and date with white characters and low brightness. I would be happy with this even if the battery would last half of what is lasting now

Comments

• @onthebridge said:
    Will it be possible to have always on display? Just the time and date with white characters and low brightness. I would be happy with this even if the battery would last half of what is lasting now

Great idea!

• I'm looking for the same thing? Any idea where to find it?

• just thinking aloud re: possible workaround...
    Under 'Mi Band menu settings' there is a 'Lift wrist' option (lift wrist to view info).

I don't use this option, nor was I looking for this feature... so not sure how sensitive the 'life wrist' feature is and whether it will address your use case properly. Thought i'd toss it out there for those of you interested, to share any further feedback re: why this does or doesn't address your needs as part of further justifying the demand for the feature request, or dismissing the need.. cheers.

• @onthebridge said:

Great one!