(click on flag to translate on your language)

Weather Update not working

Got last Update on January 3rd. Since then is broken.

Comments

• For me there is no problem.
    I have a Bip, do you have some kind of band maybe?

• Change the weather provider in Tools - Weather. For me, Dark Sky is not working, but ECMWF gives me no problem at all.

• I have amazfit bip and same problem. Weather doesn't work with any provider..

• Mine is working (mostly) but I suggest you also to make another thing.

Use notifications to send info to your band from your weather app on the phone (if you have any). I know it doubles but it could be more accurate. At the beginning MiBand (maybe even from MiFit at that point) showed normal weather and outside was quite heavy storm. But my weather application on phone was correct.

I use Weather & Clock (widget) which also showes notifications, which can be send to MiBand as message (use only app icon to have text send)

So if oyu have problems with this 'official' one, you can use alternative way to have updates of weather.

• @hyleaf said:
    Change the weather provider in Tools - Weather. For me, Dark Sky is not working, but ECMWF gives me no problem at all.

Same issue for all provider on amazfit cor

• @mattfromabove said:
    Mine is working (mostly) but I suggest you also to make another thing.

Use notifications to send info to your band from your weather app on the phone (if you have any). I know it doubles but it could be more accurate. At the beginning MiBand (maybe even from MiFit at that point) showed normal weather and outside was quite heavy storm. But my weather application on phone was correct.

I use Weather & Clock (widget) which also showes notifications, which can be send to MiBand as message (use only app icon to have text send)

So if oyu have problems with this 'official' one, you can use alternative way to have updates of weather.

Yes the notification is one way out, hope that the syncing with core will be fixed soon