(click on flag to translate on your language)

Heart rate monitor frequency

My heart rate is being measured every 2 minutes and I can't change it.
It is wearing down the battery doing heart rate so often.
I tried to change it to 1 hour with no luck

Comments

• I have this same problem... Every 2 minutes heart rate is measured. I have set frequency for 30 minutes...

• Change the minutes settings to what you want, then exit the app via the menu.
    After that, start the app again (or reboot phone :-)) and it should work, at least it does for me.

• @elot said:
    Change the minutes settings to what you want, then exit the app via the menu.
    After that, start the app again (or reboot phone :-)) and it should work, at least it does for me.

Unfortunately it doesnt work

• The problem is (it seems) that HR is measured in arbitrary way. When band thinks you make more effort it will check continuosly (as in workout mode). Setting to 30 mins does not change it. But on the other hand it is not allways checking every 30mins, or like this night it was either not chevking at all, or all data disappeared.

• I changed my mind - this is the bug in this specific application (I wrote abote it in another post), it often measure every few seconds - or in continuous way and not when I do whatever... even when band is on the table... the only way to STOP it is to breake the BT connection what indicates that it is NOT Mi Band going crazy, but application inciting to do such measurements