(click on flag to translate on your language)

Bip Firmware Version

With what Bip firmware Notify works best?
I have versions 1.1.36 (current) and 1.1.14 (translated to German).

Comments

• today I got a new Update with Mi Fit: V1.0.1.00

• Anyone try updating the firmware via N&F? I'm currently on firmware version 1.0.1.00 while the app downloads version 1.1.2.05 when I hit "Latest Firmware" - HOWEVER the download does not pass the file check and pops up a message stating "Invalid Firmware File" and give me the proceed anyway. Since I don't want to brick the watch I haven't tried to proceed past this point.

• @Christof said:
    With what Bip firmware Notify works best?
    I have versions 1.1.36 (current) and 1.1.14 (translated to German).

As far as i know, with all of them, at least i have no problems.

@Zbyszko said:
    Anyone try updating the firmware via N&F? I'm currently on firmware version 1.0.1.00 while the app downloads version 1.1.2.05 when I hit "Latest Firmware" - HOWEVER the download does not pass the file check and pops up a message stating "Invalid Firmware File" and give me the proceed anyway. Since I don't want to brick the watch I haven't tried to proceed past this point.

Try to install the third from the top of the list. That worked for me.
    The latest seems to be a wrong version for the bip and the second also.
    So click on the update button, on the page you get, scroll down untill you see "Mi fit 3.4.34" from july 16th.
    Click on the download button at the end of the line.
    Scroll down again untill the lines with Variant 3.4.3 and the date.
    Click on the 3.4.3 number
    Scroll down again untill the you see the button: Download APK and click on it.

That should work.

• @elot said:

Try to install the third from the top of the list. That worked for me.
    The latest seems to be a wrong version for the bip and the second also.
    So click on the update button, on the page you get, scroll down untill you see "Mi fit 3.4.34" from july 16th.
    Click on the download button at the end of the line.
    Scroll down again untill the lines with Variant 3.4.3 and the date.
    Click on the 3.4.3 number
    Scroll down again untill the you see the button: Download APK and click on it.

That should work.

Thanks, there was a new N&F update yesterday and with that I was able to update the BIP firmware to 1.1.2.05, however the GPS data did not update successfully.

This discussion has been closed.