(click on flag to translate on your language)

Auto apply an options for new workout from the last same type workout

Hello!
It will be a very time-saving feature for users who often track different types of workouts.
For example. When I swim I set "without phone" option and disable ato sync to Google fit. When I do rollerblading I enable GPS tracking and auto sync to Google fit. When I do yoga I disable GPS and enable an "ignore notifications" option.
It will be very nice not to make a new setup before starting every new workout, but only select workout type with options coming from the latest workout of the same type.

Comments

• Only problem with this function now is that if I turned an option on, I can't turn it off on an new workout. For example I turned tracking without phone on while running, now I can't disable that function and I turned the distance notification on while biking, but it started to irritate me that the band was vibrating every 2 minutes, but I can't turn it off so the only option is to not track my biking...

• Never mind, the problem is fixed in version 6.4.4. I just needed to do the in app update.

• It would be even better if we there was an option to save a specific (customized by us) workout as a preset.

This preset could be then placed as a shortcut / icon on the HOME tab (or even as a widget on the phone).
    This would be very handy for everyone who repeatedly does the same workouts (with the same settings) many times in the week.
    So for example, I would create a workout called "Pilates" (with my own settings) and next time I would need to enable it, I would just do it via the shortcut on the HOME tab, without having to go to "workouts" tab and add a "new workout" each and every time.
    The shortcuts could be more than one of the HOME tab, for everyone who has many different activities, or one activity but in various versions, (e.g. with or without GPS, with Intensive or moderate heart and steps monitoring, etc).