(click on flag to translate on your language)

Notify & Fitness for Amazfit weird connection issue

Good morning dear developers,
I got up this morning to see that Notify & Fitness app isn't connected to my watch, tried repairing and later also tried deleting the paired and pairing it as a new watch. Both cases the app gave me a pop-up warning stating I should download the correct app for my device and when I pressed OK, it directed me to playstore for Notify & Fitness for Mi Band. It's been almost 2 months since I bought the app for my Amazfit Bip and it was working great and smooth but I couldn't cope with this specific problem, please guide me to a solution, as of now after rebooting phone and watch I have retried pairing and repairing but it didn't work, the app isn't able to connect to my watch. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• How can I pitch in to help you (Notify Team) create more resources to be able to acknowledge our (customer's) messages about glitches and other similar problems quicker so we are happier :)

Anyways I couldn't have waited more so went ahead and took a backup, deleted all app settings and restored the backup and Voila! Back to normal with almost no loss, just no heart rate data was saved during this disconnection problem. Thanks