New Notify app official forum released

Post on forum all your questions and suggestions about Notify & Fitness for Mi Band app
Please before posting a new question check if there is already a similar discussion.

If you like app, please write a review on play store to help app grow and keep up the work

Comments

  • Great app! I'll start updating the Dutch translation again.

  • Is there a way to save the automatic backup externally? Now it's saved in a folder on my phone. Sadly I lost a lot of data because I couldn't access my phone anymore and the external backup was pretty old... :disappointed:

  • @Tieneks said:
    Is there a way to save the automatic backup externally? Now it's saved in a folder on my phone. Sadly I lost a lot of data because I couldn't access my phone anymore and the external backup was pretty old... :disappointed:

    Hi,
    please check new dedicated post "Notify app data backup"
    Thank you

  • Great app, if in the future there will be full support for Amazfit?

  • @mat90c said:
    Post on forum all your questions and suggestions about Notify & Fitness for Mi Band app

    Thanks for the forum and thanks for a great app!

  • @Akzon said:
    Great app, if in the future there will be full support for Amazfit?

    Currently is supported only AmazFit Arc model. I will try support more devices

  • Excelente aplicación...alguien que hable español
    Excellent application ... someone who speaks Spanish

  • @miguelarigon said:
    Excelente aplicación...alguien que hable español
    Excellent application ... someone who speaks Spanish

    Yo...

  • @Tieneks said:

    @miguelarigon said:
    Excelente aplicación...alguien que hable español
    Excellent application ... someone who speaks Spanish

    Yo...

    Holaaa Tieneks...de donde eres?

  • How can I remove that it doesn't show on the notification bar on the phone?

This discussion has been closed.