Google fit sync issues

edited April 30 in FAQ

Please try sign-out and sign-in back to your google account and resync data.

Sign-out on Notify app

To sign-out, please open notify app general settings from main left menu -> advanced -> reset all accounts

device-2019-03-04-184213

Do a phone reboot

A phone reboot may help solve Google Fit troubles, so reboot and retry again to check if data is showed correctly

Sign-out on Google Fit app

You may have to sign-out also from Google Fit if you are getting any connection issue

fit1
fit2
fit3

Please ensure google fit is installed and is running correctly on your phone

Please notice: sometimes google fit app doesn't works correctly, data may get showed after some minutes/hours

Disable Google Fit native activity tracking to avoid get duplicated/partially data with Notify data

Comments

• Hi Matteo, I've tried to follow these instructions twice now and no luck with the data sync. On my Google Fit online account I can see the data, on my Google sync App I can also see the data, but not on Notify.

• This is definitely a Google Fit app issue, if you can see data online on fit.google.com

• Bro, the message shows "Google Fit null". I tried the same multiple times, and the data doesn't appear on Google Fit website. Please do something I need it!

• edited November 2018

I have noticed that after updating Amazfit Notify to 7.2.5 the Google Fit starts to count double steps. For example, Amazfit Bip shows 34 steps early in the morning and Google Fit has 68 with 1.27 km. Heart rate is 12 that usually equal to 1200 steps. The Google Fit activity detection is turned off. The same was yesterday (8784 steps in Amazfit and N&F but 17564 steps in Google Fit). Auto sync is turned on.

• Google Fit sync no longer works. The app does not sync with Google Fit any more. I've:
    1. Reinstalled the app,
    2. Reinstalled Google Fit,
    3. Installed and uninstalled the Mi Fit app,
    4. Disconnected and reconnected Google Fit with the app,
    5. Searched through and tried the suggestions in the app including the post titled "Google Fit sync is not working"

I consistently get the error message saying, "Unable to connect to Google Fit. Please redo the login to Google Fit."

And yes, I DID redo the login with Google Fit - repeatedly.

• A reboot of the phone solved the issue for me.

• I try all things and app still give me "Google Fit sync is not working". So i think need to back on original app. :(

• @MaciejOSW said:
    I try all things and app still give me "Google Fit sync is not working". So i think need to back on original app. :(

I've the same problem.

• Doesn't working. but in Notify and fitness for mi band it's work fine!
    Fix it immediately!!

• @plord said:
    A reboot of the phone solved the issue for me.

For me too!!