[NEW] Mi Band 3 supported

edited June 2018 in FAQ

25 June
Latest Play Store app version support new Mi Band 3

15 June
New Notify preview version 6.2.3 is out
Mi Band 3 support has been added

Button limitations
Only power saving option / performance mode are supported on new Mi Band 3. Check the button tutorial to see how it works.

Icon limitation
Mi Band 3 support only two icons. Other icons can NOT be showed on band.

12 June
We are working to add MI Band 3 support, a first beta version will be ready soon
Contact support to get in touch if you want be beta tester

5 June
Mi Band 3 will be supported, we are working on it.

For any suggestion / question contact support

Comments

• Can I join for test i got mi band 3 now.
    Thanks

• just downloaded from the link but still not working...

• after rebooting and trying a couple of times ,finally it works fine and condition remains stable..

• edited June 2018

Please note ;only one out of two icons is choosable on Apps at the present time with beta test version as description while we could choose one from many icons with Mi band2.

• version 6.2.3, it need to work with mi fit app?
    i tried use version 6.2.3 with mi fit app, but it cant work.
    and then i uninstall both app. and install version 6.2.3, it worked. but cant show the msg detail

• Got massive battery drain wirh Miband3. Bluetooth battery usage 19%!

• OK - I installed Notify app and everything woked fine - firmware update - perfect - ressources -> not able to update so I had a MI Band 3 without Ressources . - deinstalled notify app, installed Mi App -> worked - Mi Band 3 has the Ressources - No I installed the changed Mi Fit App from Tradingshenzeng -> so I got Englisch instead of Chineses - this will just remain ´till the next Firmwareupdate! Hoping, Mi will install English soon. No I installed the Notify app an everything is fine just with English!

• Die App für Mi Band 3 lässt sich runterladen aber nicht installieren. Nexus 6

• It needs a little optimizations for the mi band 3, it has a lot of features that need to be updated for work with me new mi band. In example, if I receive a call I can't hang up the call using the button. I need to disable the option on "notify and fitness" an install the mi fit app and use that feature on that app.
    BTW, it has an ugly UI.
    I love the app, just need to improve.

• Yeah, UI is Just terrible, but they would need to re write the whole app from scratch it's I huge work

• It works for me with my mi band 3.
    The only issue is that most of the messages are in Chinese. It seems that only WhatsApp notifications are in the original language.
    With a modified version of the official mi fit app, I can see all the notifications in the correct language.
    Are there any settings that I should touch?

• @ozioso said:
    It works for me with my mi band 3.
    The only issue is that most of the messages are in Chinese. It seems that only WhatsApp notifications are in the original language.
    With a modified version of the official mi fit app, I can see all the notifications in the correct language.

I was having the same issue, you have to go to each app individually and turn on "show notification text"
    Took me a while to figure it out.
    Hope it helps

• @IceColdCrash said:

@ozioso said:
    It works for me with my mi band 3.

I was having the same issue, you have to go to each app individually and turn on "show notification text"
    Took me a while to figure it out.
    Hope it helps

Thank you IceColdCrash, that did the trick

• edited July 2018

Just managed to setup the notify bar properly, shame we can't post pictures (or maybe it's just me who doesn't know how),
    I have to say, although some functions don't work with miband3, this app is great

• When will we able to use notification icons

• Hi! Could you tell which intents work for mi band 3? It seems button pressed (1/2/3) events are not received by Tasker. It would be nice to have Intents for touchscreen swipes too.

• Hello!
    Im using a ver 6.6.4 pro for my miband 3.
    I has setup display phone number and contact name when receiving a call but its not working.
    Please guided me how to fix it!

• @fufu said:
    Hello!
    Im using a ver 6.6.4 pro for my miband 3.
    I has setup display phone number and contact name when receiving a call but its not working.
    Please guided me how to fix it!

Hi,
    Did you gave the app access to contacts?
    If in doubt go to app info, permissions and check if it has access

• edited August 2018

Where are u download This version?6.6.4
    Att,
    I did upgrade in Google Store.

• I've got the paid version, with paid version you can update to this version through app main menu on top,
    Don't know if it's only available depending on language (English in my case) or if it's available only on paid version

• hello, i have still version 6.6.3. how can i update to 6.6.4 ? have a new version Mi Band 3 night mode settings updated?

• Hi,
    is it possible to change the clock from 12 hour mode to 24 hour mode? When I installed Xiaomi's Mi Fit app, it changed the mode to 24h automatically (which is the default in my country). As soon as I installed and run Notify, the mode was changed back to 12h.
    Thank you for your great work!
    — Jan

• I have problems with weather screen. I got a message "please update mi band"...with official mi fit works fine. Please help!

• I have problems with the double and tripple tap. it doesnt work.

• edited October 2018

I have problem on Mi Band 3.
    Could you please list the options (or share a changelog) that supported by Mi Band 3?
    Thanks in advance

• Does anyone know how to enable calendar text events?
    Thanks

• @josch said:
    I have problems with the double and tripple tap. it doesnt work.

I also have the same problem. Double and Tripple Tap doesn't work. Or maybe I do not know how to tap?

• How to fully pair Mi Band 3 with Notify? It's paired, but still on the band it asks to "Pair device first"...

• Time off-set with 60 minutes.

I removed Sleep as Android, don't have Mi Fit installed, only Notify and Fitness Pro.

Last two nights my sleep tracking has an exactly 1 hour off-set...

Later I see that all tracking is 1 hour off.

The time of my phone is also shown on my MB3, they are the same. But the data in the App is 1 hour later. If I sync data, when I wake up at 07:00, the wakeup time is shown as 08:00. That's in the future.....

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thank you!

• @ch3mn3y said:
    How to fully pair Mi Band 3 with Notify? It's paired, but still on the band it asks to "Pair device first"...

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution in the meantime?